The Honours BA program described above may be pursued jointly with approved Honours Double Major degree programs in the Faculties of Environmental Studies, Fine Arts, Health, Liberal Arts and Professional Studies, Science or the Lassonde School of Engineering. For further details on requirements, please refer to the listings for specific Honours programs that may be pursued jointly with other Faculties.
Note: in a double major program, a course only counts toward a major credit once.
Major credits: 42 credits including:
- AP/SOSC 1000 9.00 (note: only 6 credits count toward the major);
- AP/SOSC 2000 6.00 (pre-requisite AP/SOSC 1000 9.0);
- 18 credits chosen from the extended list: 12 of the 18 must be at the 3000-level or above and 6 must be selected from an approved list of Theory courses;
- AP/SOSC 4000 6.00 (pre-requisite SOSC 2000 6.0) or AP/SOSC 4511 6.00;
- 6 additional credits in the major at the 4000-level.